Mission & Vision Statements of the Matthews Rotary Club
- The Mission of the Matthews Rotary Club is to support and carry out the duties and responsibilities of Rotary International by:
- Fostering unity (FELLOWSHIP and COOPERATION) among member clubs both locally and internationally.
- Serving the Matthews Community in promoting worthwhile projects and charitable good works, and cooperating wherever possible with other Service Clubs.
- Advocating, teaching, and living an example of “Service Above Self” we will strive to communicate to the Community the Ideals of Rotary.
- Reaching out and gathering into membership those of like mind in the Professional and Business World who Practice the Four Way Test and adhere to the Objectives of Rotary International.
The Vision of the Matthews Rotary Club is to propagate peace, goodwill and harmony among the Matthews and its surrounding environs and to exemplify and promote “Service Above Self” in order that our community might attain the highest degree of perfection in its governance of human, environmental, economic, cultural, spiritual, and political development.
Four way Test of Rotary International
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOOD WILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Mission statementWikipedia: A mission statement is a statement of the purpose of a company or organization, its reason for existing. →